We're sorry, but the page you're looking for, doesn't exist or has been removed.
- Breaking bad in southern NATOstan
The Trans-Atlantic Free Trade Agreement is a top priority of the
- Anarchy in U.S.A.
While the mainstream, the liberals, and the squeamish all take turns
- Back to the future
I got interested in Green politics at the time that Die Grünen was
- The Global Banking Game Is Rigged, and the FDIC Is Suing
Taxpayers are paying billions of dollars for a swindle pulled off by
- South Africa: Twenty Years of Apartheid by Another Name
There would be no public ownership of the mines, banks and rapacious
- The US/NATO Enlargement Project
Originally created as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization,
- German television report indicates Ukrainian opposition responsible for lethal shootings
The explosive report concurs with the intercepted telephone call
- Why We Need Media Critics Who Are Fiercely Independent
on the whole, the media critics boosted by big media —
- Is the US or the World Coming to an End?
Russia and China have had enough. As I have reported and as Peter
- White House Lies to EU about US Gas Supply
The White House and State Department have engaged in brazen lying to
- NATO/ISAF’s ‘parting gift’ to Afghan children.
at this moment in time, it appears that even if – and that’s a
- Washington and NATO’s New Surrealpolitik
NATO installs an unelected regime in Kiev through a coup d’état
- Jobcentre Misleading Claimants on Universal Jobmatch (11,338 views)
- Scientists Warn of Extreme Risk: Greatest Short-term Threat to Humanity is From Fukushima Fuel Pools (2,788 views)
- From Afghanistan to Syria: Women’s Rights, War Propaganda and the CIA (2,707 views)
- Syrian Rebels Massacre Christian Village (2,506 views)
- What’s Wrong With Channel 4 News? Part Three (1,934 view)
- Russell Brand Takes On Jeremy Paxman (Plus Beard) On BBC Newsnight (VIDEO) (1,213 view)
Sign up for our free newsletter
A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic. ~Dresden James